Meet the Kolkman family! James, Dana, Payton, and Preston, and Remington!
What's new...
We have had a lot of changes over the past year. We joined together to create a beautiful family. Going from 2 single parents to a family of 5!! Payton has just started dance again, and loving it already. She will back into soccer in the fall. She is on the principles list at school...meaning all A's and only 1 B! She is so smart and doing so well in school, playing the violin, loving her friends and teachers. She loves her new baby brother and can't get enough of him!!
Preston is growing up so fast! He will be 2 in May! I can't believe it. He is talking so much now, and is so smart. He can pretty much say anything at this point and understands everything! He loves his juice, fish crackers, loves animals, including Bubba and Layla(our dogs) and is so sweet. He rarely gets upset or fusses...dream child!
Remington is 6 weeks now! We are all having so much fun with him. He is such a sweet little boy. He loves to eat and sleep of course and has a cute little(sometimes big:) cry. He has perfect little features and tons of hair! He has a natural fo-hawk,lol. Wow, we are so lucky to have him. He is really bringing all of us together as a tight family unit. It's amazing what a newborn can do:) He loves sleeping in his mommas arms, and rarely sleeps elsewhere, ha. Except with daddy of course.
James is busy at work. He has been traveling for work and play and doing a lot of windows. He is such a hard worker and such an amazing dad. He really enjoys his kids and loving the new baby boy. he is a natural when it comes to Remington and Remington sure loves his daddy. I am lucky to have him as a husband and feel very grateful and fortunate for my family.
I am on maternity leave at the moment, and loving every minute! I love being home with Remington. Even when he cries! lol. He and I are growing such an amazing bond and I'm sure he knows me:) Starting over has been much easier than I thought, and I feel very balanced and calm. I am working with my family to build an MLM business, called doTERRA. It's awesome and I'm very excited to share the products and opportunity with my family and friends.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
WELCOME, REMINGTON JAMES KOLKMAN
Remington is so much fun. We are all enjoying his sweet spirit
No comments:
Post a Comment